We've created game with FlashDevelop 4.0.4RTM/FlexSDK 4.6/AIR 3.4 for iOS/Android devices on Windows.
The game works properly on iPod 3 or iPhone 4 with developer certificates
I've made step by step:
appstore pub guide and certification with openssl on Windows for 3 times already
got application loader "application failed codesign verification" error
for the 3rd time when trying to upload file to AppStore from MacBook
with Application Loader Utility (only Mac allowed and the only tool
Any ideas where to look, what to google? Do anybody know any successful way|tutorial|example?
UPDATED 1: Yesterday made certificates on MacBook using Keychain Access Utility using this tutorial Using Flash Builder 4.5 to package applications for Apple iOS devices the result is the same "application failed codesign verification"
1. Update FlashDevelop|Flex|Air SDKs to latest
2. Try FlashBuilder 4.7
3. Try FlashBuilder on Mac
Thanks in advance, have a nice day!
UPDATED 2: We've made it: Pulls Track :) Welcome to play for free #iOS #game #gamedev
Completely strange but successful way is:
1. Create publishing certificates on MacBook
2. Create FlashBuilder project on Windows, fix up code and paths, build and codesign verification still failed
3. Build the same project on Mac with FlashBuilder, certificates are confirmed but received problems with icons
4. Find that proper icons should be connected like this:
5. Build on Windows and then upload with Application Loader successfully! %)